Friday, May 16, 2008

Another Important Announcement From Angel Skye

Thursday, May 15, 2008
Clarification...

Whether or not I authorize an interview does not mean it is not legit. I have verified and the interview with Mr Pam on that blog is 100% legit. The pictures are pics I did not even have until the people behind that blog got them from Mr Pam herself. I do not get involved in the war you guys have, but out of respect to that publisher of the LTBT blog I have to clarify that he DID in fact get an exclusive interview and behind the scenes pics from mr pam that is all I will say about that so please people keep things civilized!

Posted by ***Confessions and Retaliations*** at 5:24 PM
This should have a similar impact on certain credibility perceptions as the last important announcement from Angel Skye posted here a ways back.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL I love you Jim

Unknown said...

Get a load at the interview posted today

jim said...

Oh wow, what an interview!

Here's an excerpt:

"LTBT: A lot of people started spreading rumors after this happened and we all witnessed what you went through alone when you decided to close down shop. How did you feel being persecuted and lied about and basically living a public life against your will because of certain obsessed individuals?

AS: Can you imagine, I was devastated. I was going through such a hard time, and to have every bit of it exposed for the world to see and on top of that have to prove my innocence to all these lies. I was just beside myself that anyone could be so evil and vile to try and cause me added damage when I was so down. Some of those people had the nerve to contact me recently now that I am back on top and try and kiss my ass and beg for interviews and one thing and another. I say it is very easy to forget the hurtful things we do, but victims can't forget because I live with the scars that so many people left on me from their evil judgements and lies about me. I definitely forgive and I have made peace with that chapter of my life, but shame on you if you fool me once, but shame on me if you fool me twice. I learned through that to never let anyone take my kindness for weakness, and to listen to warnings and advice, and I do now which is why I am talking to you and not them."

WOW! Kent gets a DOUBLE BITCH SLAP from both Angel and Brad! I LOVE it! LOL!

Kent will take an eternity to recover from this latest humilation! Excellent job, LTBT! :-)

Unknown said...

Yes Jim thank you make sure and feel free to spread the word and link it and or repost it this is one is for Brad and Angel and all the truth squadders thank you all for the support!


JustIncredible