Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Statement From Bud Foxx

"Yesterday, as many of you are probably aware of by now, my blog was deleted from the blogger infrastructure. It was deleted due to the fact that there was a major system upgrade switch over, to make blogger better. But then a subsequent failure of that new system, which unexpectedly affected blogs such as mine, "three column blogs" which were originally designed by Blogger as two column blogs came into play, and the rest as they say is history.

I, like many others, took the time to learn the html and then to understand the placement of that html throughout and within the blog template, so as to expand the blog width and size to provide a better viewing and content experience to my readers. This terrible screw up by blogger has cost many their blogs in part, and in whole. Particularly, in the Midwest and upper Northeast regions of the country. As of this writing, Blogger has little hope of recovering our works, but have put a hold on our url's in the event that somehow they can restore us back to whole and allow us begin publishing again.

Needless to say, I am devastated over this. Everything is gone. Much time and energy was put into this blog to make it what it was, and to have it simply snatched away due to some unexpected system error is a hard pill to swallow.

And since my blog was so poorly organized in many ways, it would seem, there wasn't a backup of it to simply throw into another template and continue on. For all you new bloggers out there, back up everything on an external drive away from blogger. It has been, and continues to be, a very unreliable and unstable platform to exist upon at times.

Yes, the real Kent Barclay. Matt Rush was right, he sure is frumpy looking!Now, as you might expect, there are the laughable, incredible and fabricated stories out there being suggested by nonaccredited writers, that this was actually done by and of the hand of a Mr. Paul Barresi. Nothing could be further from the truth or from reality. When you understand the credibility of the authors making those statements, only then can you begin to understand and see the zero truth and worth of those statements.

See you all around the blogisphere!

Bud Foxx."

And an additional observation by me, Chinchilla Jim...my basic two column blog is still here, as you all notice; obviously unaffected by the "laughable, incredible and fabricated" cause referred to above.

Come to think of it, I still have not gotten that "lawyer letter," either. :-)

Dexx Jones' site is purrin' like a kitten as well...zero problems from nonexistant pressure.

4 comments:

Rob said...

Chinchilla Jim--

Could be that lawyer letter is lost in that fairie crystal. Or that a lawyer letter can be responded to by a good attorney and that leads to questions being raised which questions demand answers by a date certain or else. Oh now I should really pay attention. That fairie crystal is at its best when it focuses on what the prosecution wears. It fails miserably on interpreting the law and the consequences for the two named defendants.

brynawel said...

Hey "Chinchilla", you got an answer:

"P.S. Chinchilla, please provide all of your contact information to Damon Kruezer if you want a "lawyer letter" so bad."

Read it here .

Priceless!

jim said...

Well, I don't understand. With a team of crack agents like Lucheese, Zenoble and Barresi at his beck and call...how can he possibly NOT already have my contact information???

I'm completely confused here!

Well, I guess I would send in all my contact info, but...well, all those detectives might get their feelings hurt! I mean, not being able to trace me...the SHAME of it all...naw, I could never put Kent Barclay and his elite P.I.'s thru such embarrassment!

So, I wait for them to find me, AND send that lawyer letter! Wouldn't want to make them look powerless, nosirree!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!
Those detectives need to earn their keep!