Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm Not Sure Exactly What These Guys Are Intent On Doing...

...but I must say, it certainly looks interesting!

Update: From Angel Skye's blog: "...continue your obsession with being a part of my life and you will suffer concequences....There are certain people in my life who I saw as poison who needed to be removed and I did just that, and things have been great ever since."

Update 2: I still have not gotten my "lawyer letter." Hmmm. Perhaps I am not trying hard enough? Maybe if I help publicize and hyperlink this, that will do the trick?

7 comments:

Albert said...

Good for Angel. I wish him luck.

Geoff Harvard said...

Jim, there are plenty of Hernandezes in Orlando to take charge of him, but if he wants a cup of coffee or a hamburger, I guess I would treat him. I live in Orlando, and Dewayne, Sean, and Harlow have my real name and contact info.

***Confessions and Retaliations*** said...

Thanx for the well wishes guys and thank you all who support me and give me advice! I have said what I needed to say and everyone knows where I stand so that is all that matters so guys shall we move on to bigger and better things =)

Anonymous said...

How IS that "lawyer letter" coming?
Those threats are not thrown out there by him casually.

jim said...

Can you believe...I am still waiting for it? Gasp, shocking I know!

Unknown said...

Angel we all love you! I wish Angel touched base on his status with Brad though check out my blog and look at the pic I posted today lemme know what you guys think!

Unknown said...

Guys check out the updates hot news about the forthcoming Angel/Brad dvd set to come out this year!!!! Feel free to share with your readers and get ready for a big bomb coming very soon will finally expose certain people we love to hate!