Sunday, January 27, 2008

On The Crazy Train, Heading Straight For Britneyville



You know, I REALLY do not have much to add to this post by Jason Sechrest. Combined with his accompanying video post on the same subject, Jason just so completely nailed the situation that there just is not a lot of words I can contribute to this myself, except this general observation:

You can tell a lot about validity of any opinion (ie, 'Harlow is innocent') by the mental stability of the people espousing that opinion.

Oh, and I suppose a "LOL" is in order here by me as well, LOL!

Humbly, as always, at your service...jim

Update 1: For additional background, check the Chinchilla archives here.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a surprise but funny!.
Jason Ridge saying "Don't use my celebrity"
Wow, he is losing it!!!

jim said...

I wonder if I can use the fact that industry people out there generally consider him to be a wacko, to make a point on my blog?

Or would he consider that to be synonymous with "my celebrity?"

Hmmmm...this one's a toughie...

Grant said...

How fitting!

>g

Rob said...

The poster boy for nut case.

BB said...

"Rob said...

The poster boy for nut case.'

you think?

did he impersonate a federal agent the way you did?

BB said...

"Grant said...

How fitting!

>g'

such anger, such rage :)

Anonymous said...

jim did you see the update where Jason Ridge suggests "shrugging the whole thing off as good P.R."?

jim said...

Well, I'm happy that this here blog helped spread the good PR about him!

Rob said...

Hi Ben--

I like you too. No go roof hopping with Robert.

BB said...

rob, you failed to answer a simple question.

did he (or anyone else) impersonate a federal agent the way you did?

why did you commit this very serious crime?

Rob said...

Ben--

Your BF pimped and pandered for Kocis; signed off with questioned documents for proof presented to verify 2257 documents; claimed the Pennsylvania State Police as the custodian of those 2257 documents; functioned as Kocis' Production Assistant; assistant cameraman; filmed underage males out of state; vetter of potential models; enabler of Kocis' ephebophillia. That is what you enable and condone.

Anonymous said...

hey jim; i'm back :-)

jim said...

Welcome back, Julien! :-)