Friday, December 21, 2007

Ethan Speaks


Ethan Reynolds posted a new blog entry on his MySpace page recently (on the 18th, last Tuesday). Although he purports to answer "some of the big questions" in the post, he manages to avoid answering the REALLY big question: Is he still associated with his sex predator/con artist/manager Rick Altmann...or not?

In fact, reading through this, none of these answers are to what I would consider big questions at all. "Yes...I am single" LOL, no shit Sherlock! I think we all pretty much figured that out already, thanks to your Ex b/f and ex-webmaster. "Yes...I moved." Hmmm, OK, yes to Los Angeles I see from your MySpace profile. Thats nice. Maybe you can say "hi" to Jason Sechrest while you are there. Don't let him introduce you to any hedge fund managers, ok? "Yes...I am scared." Zzzzzzzzzz.... Who cares! C'mon...I'm sorry this is ridiculous. Is he still with the scumbag manager, or not? THAT is the $64 question EVERYONE has been speculating about!!! And he is NOT answering it!!! GAH!!!!! >:-(

Grrrr, frustration. Everything hangs on that question. If he has broken free of Rick Altmann (as poor Blair did), then people will be more willing to look at him as a victim, rather than a co-conspirator.

The fact that he has opted to NOT tackle the question leads me to think he is still with his manager. Partners in crime forever. Sigh.

Indeed, that being the case...the likelyhood he even authored this post himself is rather low. Double sigh.

Well, as long as this situation persists, this is one person who will NOT be offering him "drinks and hugs" if I ever see him out.

As for his future plans:

"I do know that I have another website being worked on. I do know that I will be on WEBCAM regularly so people can see me. I do know that I will be posting videos to go along with my words. That way you get my words directly from my mouth."

Assuming a ventriloquist is not involved, of course.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup,
That blog entry "you wanted to know" said nothing at all.
I don't know how large that scam went with "bratboy" but Ethan was not forthcoming at all- not a good sign.
LOL jim- "no drinks and hugs" from you!

DeWayne In San Diego said...

Not encouraging when you learn Rick Altmann has moved to Los Angeles to start a new Boy Bordello,,
Wonder if Ethan made the move WITH Rick?

Albert said...

Well, he cannot tell the truth as that would be embarrassing. He also cannot lie because Blair Mason is not dead and unfortunately for him, Blair Mason has credibility. I think that guy that claimed to invent the Internet calls this situation, 'an inconvenient truth.'

DeWayne In San Diego said...

Correct Albert if Ethan was free of Rick and this mess he would be free to explain his involvement!

His silence imply's Complicity!

jim said...

LOL...OK, for those who have NO idea what I am referring to...thats actually GOOD for you, you are actually better off not knowing. Trust me!

For those of you who either know or can probably guess what I'm referring to...well, plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery, so, I guess I'll just sit back and consider myself flattered. LOL!

Rob said...

Ethan is not commenting on the troubles in Las Vegas--silence implies neither confirming nor denying. That gets to knowledge of and involvement in Bordello hijinx.

Geoff Harvard said...

Such a Studwonder.

Anonymous said...

Quick time out to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!!