Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Jakester-Renee Comments

Yep, the same ones Jakester just tried to delete off his blog...saved and preserved here:


"Truth, Lies and Renee Martin"
12 Comments - Hide Original Post Collapse comments
[Photo]

Truth, Lies and Renee Martin.

Where to start with this topic? Jim posted on his blog that I was being silent regarding this case, he is right. For once I will admit Jim is right about something. lol.

Some time ago, after Joe wrote a letter to me begging for money for canteen I knew then he was guilty of this crime. Basic criminal profiling, Joe proclaims his innocents, wants people to feel bad for him and try’s to solicits fund since he has done nothing wrong. Basic criminal profiling proved Joe guilty. Now let me say this about Joe. I have only had 3 communications with him, all by letters and all were the same. He said he was innocent, begged for money and said he would be out of jail soon and if I sent him money he would tell me all. Needless to say I never sent him anything. Not to mention, I have never had much use for Joe. Never have believed a single word he has said unlike so many of you now. Since those letters, my interest in this case has declined over time. As Ree should be able to testify too since our calls and emails almost became non-existent.

Before you think I never have talked to anyone in this situation, I have arrested my fair share of criminals during my tenure as a law enforcement officer. I was a cop for 12 years and then had some medical problems had to hang up the ol’ gun belt and badge and then proceeded with another career. (Paramedic)

During the last many years as a cop I arrested more Violent Crime Suspects, Drug Suspects, DUI Suspects than any other officer in the county I worked in. I might also add I had the highest conviction rate. If you care to know I also wrote more tickets in a day than most would write in a year. I was a hardass cop.

Also before working the street as a cop, I was a Deputy and assigned to corrections. During this tenure I talked to convicted murders on a daily basis in my job performance. Hell, one of them would only talk to me when I was on duty. He refused to talk to any other correctional officer. He would write everything down on paper and then if he wanted to talk he would wait for me to come to work. He even went as far to say that if I ever needed anyone killed, to get a name to him even while incarcerated for life. The inmate had killed 2 people, one cut throat and burned with gasoline and then burned his house down on him. The second one died of a gsw to the head and then was covered with tires and set on fire with gasoline. The reason he done it was he wanted to see them burn in hell. He was on scene of both fire calls as the firefighters tried to put out the fires.

So rest assured I have experience with the worst of the worst, I have arrested the worst of the worst and I have heard every excuse possible know to man regarding crimes.
[Photo]
Harlow has been different than any other criminal I have ever talked too. He has always been well mannered and polite. He has even apologized for using occasional profanity. This has thrown me for a loop and led me to believe there was more to this story than we all knew. As far as posting, you can never find any post where I proclaim he is innocent. I did support Harlow in the beginning and even that support has dwindled down to non-existent.


[Photo]
But something that bothers me now is revelation of Renee Martin.

Initially, I thought Ree was an awesome person and she went above and beyond helping a friend. I never once thought she has a motive for this other than to help out Harlow and Joe.

We have talked over the last year. If she wanted to stir the pot, so to speak, she would have certain things posted to get something started in this blogging community. She thought the traffic to the blog was better if there was some conflict taking place and she thought she could get more money for them if more people were at the Harlow blog. So from time to time she would ask me to post something or we would talk about what she was posting and sometimes re-word what she had written.

Some days we would spend an hour just going over everyone’s blog and reading the comments that were posted.

I knew the FBI took (or she handed over) all of the letters, I also knew about the 3 way calls. Some days while we were talking she would have to go since they were calling.

Now Renee just so you know, as per one of our last conversation, you said you could go on a vacation with me since I was gay and your husband would not question it since I was gay.

Renee I’m not gay. I’m not part of the gay community in any way other than blogging about some gay cases. Just wanted you to get that fact right.

In one of our last conversations she told me of threats she has received from Joe’s family and some of the stuff going on now. She asked that I not post any of it and at her request I did not.

I felt bad for her to have done everything she has done and now it results in her being threatened.

Then a few days later, she posts everything on line. Now from our conversations over the last year I have to question what I believe when it comes to her.

She has purposely lied in the past to start shit on line. Now she is the key witness in a murder case?

I’m not sure what to believe now when it comes to Renee Martin. I did find a lot of humor in her comment on Jim’s blog, (talk about the pot calling the kettle black)

“Renee said...
In these circumstances, I'D FULLY EXPECT some sort of online flirting to be going on. So...?

June 9, 2008 3:08 AM

I believe from what I was told there was some online relationship between Harlow and Peter pan but I don’t know if it is true or not, like I said Jim when it comes to peter pan and grant I don’t know what to make of the whole thing. I really don’t like that subject because most of my opinion would be based off of what was said from Harlow and Joe and I don’t know if it was truth or a lie. That is the big problem when you lie to so many people they don’t know whether to believe you or not.”



So I must ask, is Renee Martin being truthful now?
[Photo]

May God have mercy on all those involved in this case.
posted by Jakester at 11:31 AM on Jun 10, 2008


Renee said...
jakester:

I am not the one that said the stuff that was said on the phone, i am not the one that caused the fbi to show up at my house, and i am not the one that put me in the middle of this. they did! You can write all you want but they H and J found it amusing when the fbi came to my house and lets not talk about there three phone conversations that i did not stay on the phone to listen too. Yes i got to read those, what nice things they had to say about someone going out of there way to help them.

They did what they did and they will suffer the punishment, they have both caused me enough anguish and hurt that i will tell it all and they will have to deal with it, besides all there phone conversation were taped and there is not a chance in hell that there can be an issue when it was all taped, it is not off of memory it is off a taped converstation.
I used to think harlow was a nice guy to that was in a bad situation until i heard about plan a, b, c, d, and e , and almost puked. so lets not talk about what a nice guy harlow is, he uses people just like joe does to get what he wants , he plays the part of the actor and we fall for it. So whether it is the truth or not, hell they said it so only they know, they cant change it cause they said it and it is on recording and typed out. So who tells the truth, the tapes do , they dont lie, you cant change what is recorded. So say what you must becuase i am sure that you were also just another sucker in there game just as i was.... Everyone that tried to help them was a sucker and a pawn in there game. They have never done or cared about anyone but themselves. they are better then the rest of us, we dont compare to them, so before you go knocking it remember you werent the one with the fbi at your door cause joe couldnt keep his big fat mouth shut, no one asked him to tell me, he just cant shut up.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 2:11:00 PM


Renee said...
And if you knew this about joe last year then you should of been nice enough to tell the rest of us that he was begging money from you to tell you the story ,but did you ever say that , no you said he wrote to you and you didnt want to write to him and didnt know how he got your address. So maybe you should of shared with the rest of us.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 2:13:00 PM


Renee said...
Jakester,

Why dont you admit to begging me to tell harlow to call you when he was on the phone. Or how you can tell him i will be in in the morning call between 7-11am , so dont go there with this holier then thou attitude. You got played just like the rest of us.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 2:16:00 PM


Renee said...
May God have mercy on all those involved in this case.

including yourself.....

which one of your stories is the truth jakester or is that Blake? Which story is the truth that you have been duping the all of the gay people involved in this case by saying you were gay and now coming out.

Or that you never had any feelings for harlow and wanted him to call you, believe me blake i can do the same thing you are doing, but atleast tell it the way it is, they duped everyone including you and you know it.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 2:34:00 PM


Gluttony said...
jakester
Now Renee just so you know, as per one of our last conversation, you said you could go on a vacation with me since I was gay and your husband would not question it since I was gay.


Hell ya now we have we have a threesome because we haft to include Pastor George.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 2:50:00 PM


Renee said...
Blake this might be quiet enjoyable with pastor george involved , so where are you taking me and pastor george on vacation?

Can we leave around the trial date?

Since you have law enforcement connections then you can fix the bond the bond ppo put me on so that i can take this leisurely vacation with you and your nursing kit.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 2:53:00 PM


Jakester said...
Renee,

First and foremost, I have never said I was gay or coming out.

I think if you look back at my blog, I said my ex-wife might say that as a way to hurt me, but other than that I have never said I was coming out to anyone.

Come to think of it, I don’t think other than the statements of my ex-wife that anyone has even questioned my sexuality.

I did not say you were at fault nor did you ask to be placed in the middle of this.

However, you did relay many messages to me that you are now claiming to be false

So which version do I believe?

Think back, how many times did you tell me Harlow broke the glasses at dinner every time Grant said murder?

As far as knowing Joe definitely was involved, I think you should have been able to pick up on some of that as well. It was not that hard to figure out.

Begging to have Harlow call? Asking you to tell Harlow to call me is a far fetch from begging.

Unlike so many others I do believe there are 2 sides to every story and the only way to get one side of it was to talk to Harlow. Which never happened since we never would talk about the case itself. Which would also explain why I have not even talked to him in months since the last letter from Joe.

Wanting to get information on a murder hardly constitutes wanting a relationship with a person accused of murder. I still love to follow true crime today.

I have no doubt that we were all duped by Harlow and Joe. Well more Harlow for me than Joe since I did talk to Harlow a handful of times.

As far as the vacation, have fun with preacher George.

However, I would like to meet you sometime. I do think you went above and beyond what any friend would ever do to help someone you believed in. I still think that makes you a pretty awesome person and no one can ever take that away from you.

Rest assured that was not my attempt with this blog.

But a couple of thing you have to remember Ree is most all the information that I got regarding this case came from you.

Now within 3 letters from Joe I realized he was guilty. I cannot see how you or anyone else could not see the same thing, yet you played us all for the last year.

My point is simple and as you yourself posted.

If you lie enough people don’t know what to believe.

I’m at that point with you Ree.

Oh yeah and by the way you left out my last name and that I work at a Catholic Hospital, in St. Petersburg, Florida.

You also left out the fact that the name Jake is my x-step son, hence the names The Jakester for my blog.

You also left out that I am originally from Virginia and lived in Florida for the past 8 almost 9 years now and that I still follow a lot of capital cases in my home state.

Is there anything else, not thinking so. Since you honestly only knew so little about me.

I do pray to God everyday and I do pray for me along with a lot of others. Has nothing to do with being holier than thou, has to do with a strong belief in God.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 4:11:00 PM


Jakester said...
Renee,

First and foremost, I have never said I was gay or coming out.

I think if you look back at my blog, I said my ex-wife might say that as a way to hurt me, but other than that I have never said I was coming out to anyone.

Come to think of it, I don’t think other than the statements of my ex-wife that anyone has even questioned my sexuality.

I did not say you were at fault nor did you ask to be placed in the middle of this.

However, you did relay many messages to me that you are now claiming to be false

So which version do I believe?

Think back, how many times did you tell me Harlow broke the glasses at dinner every time Grant said murder?

As far as knowing Joe definitely was involved, I think you should have been able to pick up on some of that as well. It was not that hard to figure out.

Begging to have Harlow call? Asking you to tell Harlow to call me is a far fetch from begging.

Unlike so many others I do believe there are 2 sides to every story and the only way to get one side of it was to talk to Harlow. Which never happened since we never would talk about the case itself. Which would also explain why I have not even talked to him in months since the last letter from Joe.

Wanting to get information on a murder hardly constitutes wanting a relationship with a person accused of murder. I still love to follow true crime today.

I have no doubt that we were all duped by Harlow and Joe. Well more Harlow for me than Joe since I did talk to Harlow a handful of times.

As far as the vacation, have fun with preacher George.

However, I would like to meet you sometime. I do think you went above and beyond what any friend would ever do to help someone you believed in. I still think that makes you a pretty awesome person and no one can ever take that away from you.

Rest assured that was not my attempt with this blog.

But a couple of thing you have to remember Ree is most all the information that I got regarding this case came from you.

Now within 3 letters from Joe I realized he was guilty. I cannot see how you or anyone else could not see the same thing, yet you played us all for the last year.

My point is simple and as you yourself posted.

If you lie enough people don’t know what to believe.

I’m at that point with you Ree.

Oh yeah and by the way you left out my last name and that I work at a Catholic Hospital, in St. Petersburg, Florida.

You also left out the fact that the name Jake is my x-step son, hence the names The Jakester for my blog.

You also left out that I am originally from Virginia and lived in Florida for the past 8 almost 9 years now and that I still follow a lot of capital cases in my home state.

Is there anything else, not thinking so. Since you honestly only knew so little about me.

I do pray to God everyday and I do pray for me along with a lot of others. Has nothing to do with being holier than thou, has to do with a strong belief in God.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 4:12:00 PM


Renee said...
Blake,

As for getting caught up in the middle of a murder case i never asked for it , i believed harlow and joe when they said they were innocent and framed up, I never told joe to start blabbing his mouth, he has done alot of that in the last six months, and what i told you was what was told to me , lie after lie of it from there mouths to cover up a crime they committed, and in the process it did not matter who they took down with them.

I would help anyone that needed help not just harlow and joe, some of us are just made up like that, we dont have any control over it. But i never asked joe to do or say the things he said on the phone, i never wanted to know. I started every phone converstation with him and harlow off by stating watch what you say , who you say it too, and how you say it and that includes me. this should of been enough to get anyone to keep there mouths shut.

I dont like what joe did, it puts me in a very bad place, I believe that some where deep inside harlow has some good in him and that some one can salvage that good and make him a good person, (just not me). I am very angry at the two of them for all the lies and the garbage that they told. All anyone asked was that they be honest and not from day one were they honest with anyone.Makes you never want to ever help anyone again in your life, but i know with time i will get over this and someone else will come along that needs help and i will do whatever i can to help them.

But to be duped and shit on for all this time, to believe they were innocent of this crime, to be told that grant scared me with the talk of murder and that is how the wine glasses got broke, who knows this could either be the truth or a lie i dont know anymore, i dont know if anything they ever said was the truth or if all of it was lies. None of us will ever know. It really sucks that people you would help would talk about you like trash. I never had a motive for helping harlow and joe besides they needed the help. But you cant help the guilty unless they fess up to there crimes, they cant even get help in prison unless they ask for it and take it.
It was really horrible to find how amusing they thought the fbi coming to my house was, and that joe thought it was funny that his mother was calling harassing me. This is just unbelievable, how can people think this way. how can they do this to people? Why would anyone want to do this to people? They are both sick, they need help. As for the lies you claim i told you well Blake they werent my lies they were what i was told and i believed them becuase i never thought they would lie the way they have.
Now if you can understand this kind of anger then you will understand where i am coming from.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 5:09:00 PM


Jakester said...
Renee,

I do understand your anger and frustrations.

Yes you did want to be in the middle of this. Hence you said yes to help two people arrested of a capital crime. So in some way you did ask for it.

Overall, I still believe and have a lot of faith in our Criminal Justice System.

Even with my post in the past talking against the system, I still believe in it whole heartedly. But even though I still have a strong belief in the system, rest assured there are still problems within the system. My post were made to point out that just because some attorney comes up with a theory, does not make it true until it’s tried and proven in a court of law. That was the point in this case. I did not believe the theories presented by the state just from reading the criminal complaint. I had that opinion well before ever talking to you. I still believe there are two sides to every story.

I guess what I have more of a problem with is if this was happening, why did it take so long for you to say something? I mean honestly, I figured Joe was guilty by his third letter and you spoke with them daily and who knows how many letters you had.

Was it just waiting on the FBI to arrive so you could use them as an escape goat? So you could tell they showed up and I had to tell all?

I mean you knew when I got letters from Joe, since I told you and told you the just of what they said. I don’t understand how this went on for so long without you knowing something more before now.

I also don’t understand that with everything that has been said about other bloggers that you decided to post to their blogs. Now you claim that you are one of them. wow.

With comments made in the past do I believe you are like them?

Not to mention all the time we have talked about everything I would have never classified you are someone of their standards. Rest assured it was much higher than some of the other bloggers.

One of the best thing follow this case has been meeting people like you. I still have the utmost respect for you and what you tried to do.

I just don’t know what to believe anymore following this case. I don’t. It’s that simple.

This is exactly why I have not been posting anywhere about this case, not following any ones blog and I have moved on to open my blog to other cases.

I think I even told you before I grew tired and frustrated following this case and took a couple months away from this case.

Can you understand where I am coming from?

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 7:05:00 PM


Renee said...
please call me this deserves the courtesy of phone call to answer this

thank you

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 7:28:00 PM


Jakester said...
Renee,

Thanks for the phone call tonight. The conversation helped clarify a lot of issues.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 9:04:00 PM

12 comments:

Gluttony said...

This sounds familiar, is this dejavu, did we have a fellow blogger that tried to do the same thing.(several times)

jim said...

Yep!

Renee said...

Well Jim nice to see that you perserved this, see that you got it before it was deleted, unlike when preacher george did it. But then you got that also didnt you.
I was not the one that deleted any comments on this blog, I for one do not delete my comments unless it is a double post. And most of the time i will also leave those.

for those of you that wonder, I had blake call to explain to him why my opinion of harlow and joe is as it stands, He should understand he worked in law enforcement and should know how inmates are. But needless to say he made his claims , through out his bones, and I stated my position on this matter. My opinion is what it is because of things that were said and done by the accused in this case, they made the situation that way it is.

So with that said maybe harlow and joe should of kept there mouths shut and not talked so much and they might still have some people that would believe the we are innocent story, we werent in pa story, we went camping story and the other hundred stories to follow these.

Rob said...

At the risk of being redundant, I am going to say this.

Harlow and Joe are grifters at base--they are adept at telling their marks what those marks want to hear. Their cons worked with their long practiced bunco routines. Why be shocked now?

Parts of this conversation between Blake Jakester and Renee tend to be highly contradictory when placed for comparison with the statements made in Chinchilla Jim's two different posting strands and those statements in two other blogs. I am no fan of Jakester's since he attacked both Jim and I earlier in the year in one of his posts and on matters that arose, in part, with the BBT's.

Frankly, it is much more prudent, to pay attention to what any of these witnesses says under oath, and subject to the penalties of perjury.

Anonymous said...

Curious?- am I missing something that you and gluttony know jim?
I read jakester last night before he deleted. Nothing really struck me except [I am not trying to be rude or to appear "brighter" than anyone else, but I have said it before - comments made by jakester in the past did not sound like they were coming from a former police officer or from someone who "did so well" within the justice system. They sounded like they came from a Junior High student who missed a lot of classes].
Again wondering if I missed something between the lines in your post?

jim said...

"They sounded like they came from a Junior High student who missed a lot of classes..."

He is not, and never has been, the sharpest tool in the shed. That's been part of the problem people have had with him.

The other part is his habit of engaging in personal attack and insult whenever he got the worst of an argument. Which was every time.

Long story short, he has a lot to learn about the art of blogging. Hopefully this will teach him a lesson.

jim said...

"Frankly, it is much more prudent, to pay attention to what any of these witnesses says under oath, and subject to the penalties of perjury."

And perhaps not even then.

jim said...

Sure Kent, you can post here under three simple conditions:

1) You use your real name (Kent or Kent Barclay). Not your "stage" name or any of your imaginary followers names.

2) You do not link, mention or refer in any way to any site you operate. You use your sites primarily to engage in criminal enterprises such as cyberstalking and extortion, and I will not allow my blog to facilitate that. You have harmed too many people in the past (Gavin Braun, Angel Skye, Joey Hart, Kevin Clarke, etc. etc. etc...) and I refuse to allow that blood on my hands in any way.

3) You will not otherwise misrepresent your status, wealth, living situation, influence in the industry, city of residence, or any other biographical detail of your life in any of your comments.

So under those very reasonable conditions...post away. I'm sure we'd all be happy to hear what a guy like Kent Barclay, an unemployed internet junkie couch-surfing rent free in his mom's Boston area welfare housing, has to say about this case (or any other matters covered here).

Rob said...

Well this is an eye-opening statement: "[Besides] all there phone conversation were taped and there is not a chance in hell that there can be an issue when it was all taped, it is not off of memory it is off a taped converstation."

So these 3-way phone calls were taped according to this statement.

Why is this any different than the Black's Beach conversations and the information revealed from those conversations?

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!
That gets me everytime! :)

PC said...

"Why is this any different than the Black's Beach conversations and the information revealed from those conversations?"

I would imagine because they didn't want H&J to know, in the hopes of getting even more.

Though I would think they are probably aware of it now.

BB said...

"Why is this any different than the Black's Beach conversations and the information revealed from those conversations?"

BBT and these Renee conversations are obviously very different. They told Sean and his CobraKiller one thing, they told bloggers another story.

What they told each other is probably closer to the truth.

We will need to wait and find out the contents of these Renee conversations.

As to conversations between Renee, Jakster and Elm. Only they know what they said to each other.

Renee I suspect will do very well on the stand. She has done or said nothing to lose credibility just like Robert Wagner.